Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Beloved Boston

I was just there cheering on my favorite baseball team. I was just there wandering the streets of Boston. I was just there admiring the closest city to my heart.

The events that recently took place in Boston break my heart. It's easy to say that we're Boston Strong and that we'll get through it, but it's terrifying. It's terrifying to know we can't celebrate something that binds us so closely together. It's terrifying to even cross the street and look at everyone suspiciously as if they could have been the bombers. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that people hate us so much that they feel the need to ruin the lives of innocent people.

I really don't have the words to express the fear and sadness I feel over the situation. My thoughts and prayers are with those who were directly and indirectly affected by this terrible and senseless act.

If you wish to help out in any way, here's how.

{photo: google images}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...