Monday, February 18, 2013

Cry Baby

Well, guys, it's been a short great ride, but I'm ready to float into the abyss of death...

Just kidding. Have I mentioned I'm a massive drama queen?

Here's the scoop: I'm sick. A minuscule cold has set me back a weekend of sitting on the couch, curled up in a big sweatshirt, with tissues stuffed up my nose. It's as if my nose has turned into a full-fledged waterfall, I swear. The most productive thing I've accomplished this weekend is taking off my chipped nail polish.

When I even think about getting out of bed, I look down at the floor at my new carpet bundles of tissues and slam my face down into my pillow. The last thing I want to do is hit up the gym with a tampon stuffed up each nostril.

So here is my dilemma: do I risk going to the gym to touch dirty machines and drip boogers everywhere? Or so I sit here and dread the thought of more fat gathering on my waist?


Do you exercise when you're sick? Or do you savor your body's energy in hopes of healing your cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...