Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Introduction

Current weight: 117 lbs

I know, I know.  I can hear the collective groans reverberate across the cyber universe.  


BUT...


What if I told you that I was only 5'2"?  That I have slight shoulders and chicken-bone arms?  That I'm the President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee?  Now where does that leave those 117 pounds? 


Yeah, you guessed it. 


I'm not okay with thunder thighs.  I'm not okay with a butt that shakes like the belly of a beloved Christmas icon.  I want to wear shorts without my legs touching.  I want to feel confident in a skin-tight dress at least once in my lifetime.  When I (sadly) pick out the small size bikini top, I want the small bottoms too!  


But how?  I already exercise.  I already eat right.  I may only weigh 117 lbs., but changing my body is going to be a challenge.  I'll be posting work-outs, recipes, motivation, and, (fingers crossed!), triumphant results.

Lean Legs, Tight Tush: 4 Great Moves for Your Lower Half
Picture: Pinterest
>> If anyone has a fitbit device or account, follow me!  My username is kjflow187.<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...