Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Right? Right?

Well then, hi guys! It's great to already see so many interested readers! So thank you for looking at my little bloggy blog. Yeah, I just said that...

Anyway! I'm sitting on my bed right now, drinking my post-workout protein shake, feeling awfully accomplished. No sarcasm, for once. I just worked out for the first time at my college gym (in a while, at least), and I think it went well. Today was my cardio day.

Here's what I did:
10 minutes: elliptical
15 minutes: treadmill (walk 3 minutes, jog 3 minutes, repeat)
5 minutes: stairmaster (my nightmare)
10 minutes: bike
5 minutes: stretch

So that's what I've been basically doing for cardio the past couple of weeks. I've also been trying hard to just guzzle water all day, especially when I get the urge to snack.

Now on to what I've eaten:
breakfast: coffee // oatmeal cereal bar
lunch: salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, baby corns and balsamic vinaigrette // glass of milk
dinner: small sub with multigrain bread, grilled chicken, bbq sauce and cheddar cheese
snack: protein shake (like does that even count?) and I'll probably chomp on a piece of fruit later


I didn't want to go to the gym today... Not at all! My friends decided to go watch a movie at their apartment and I wanted to go, but then I realized I only have 5 months to get my ass into shape and I really can't afford to miss a day.

Plus my brother's girlfriend would kick my ass. She's like my own personal trainer. Love you!

PS: will the sweating ever stop? At least slow down? I feel like I've showered in my own sweat. Disgusting? Sorry.


photo: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...