Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fiber One

After receiving my first delicious paycheck from work, I decided to go on a Target run. Oh yes, Target -- where my wallet saddens the moment I step through the sliding doors into my Wonderland. When I'm in my Wonderland, I tend to just do laps and find things to buy that didn't make an appearance on my official To Buy list.

As I'm home for the week, I decided to check out the baking aisle to scope out some healthier food to make. I found a Fiber One banana nut muffin mix (who knew that even existed?!), which I threw in my basket as soon as I laid eyes on it. I went home and made it so unbelievably fast and I'll have you know that I licked that bowl clean.



I strongly recommend buying these and making them asap. Although they are very yummy in the tummy, what I don't recommend is scarfing down more than one in a sitting -- that's a stomachache you don't want to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...