Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

Hello dolls!

I am officially on spring break! Actually, it started friday night after my long ass shift at work. Can I get a hell yes for raking in the money, though?

Anyway, I must admit that I have yet to work out since last thursday... Sorry body! I haven't had time and quite honestly, I've just wanted to be lazy these first few days to be in relaxation mode.  I fully intend on working out tomorrow. (Though I did lose 2 more pounds! That's 6 so far!)

For now, I'm taking it easy on the food front and trying my best to make good decisions that will bring my body happiness rather than regret. And a special thanks to my mother for stocking up on Chobani yogurt! She knows me so well.

And because I've been pretty naughty in the sense that I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like, here's your Motivation Monday pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...