Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Thousand Miles

Scratch that -- 100 miles. I just wanted a pretty title for the post.

So after somehow finding Cake vs. Scales blog, I saw a post about logging 100 miles within a month. I thought, hey, that's doable. With tons of stuff coming up (okay, basically just moving back home for the summer forever), I hope I can fit in working out at least once a day! Even if it is just walking around the very large block at home. And now that the weather is warming up, I can dust off my bike and easily ride 10 miles a day.

I think that this goal will help me achieve a sense of accomplishment with the obvious workout that will bring me closer to being able to wear a bikini again!

So, let's get down to business... let's defeat the Huns!

{photo: Google images}

PS Great news! I'm going to sign up for my first ever 5k for Father's Day! Excitement all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...