Monday, February 25, 2013

Cardio

I have a hard time sticking with the same cardio every week. I easily get bored of 40 minutes on the treadmill here, 20 minutes on the bike there. I found another awesome workout on Blogilates and it was something I knew I just HAD to do. I have a hard time backing out of a challenge, apparently. News to me...

So, get off your ass and switch up your routine with me! I know it's not Workout Wednesday, but I just did this workout in my dorm room instead of heading to the gym (blame the snow), and now I'm sharing with you lovely people.



I can hear the collective groans -- 100 burpees?! I know, I know. But power through it! I don't think I've ever done a burpee in my life before now, and I made it! If I can, you can. You just have to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...