Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Scheduling

If there is one thing I am not, it is a morning person. Getting out of bed barely seems attainable and the thought of exercising right after is enough to make me cry.

With a new job in tow (yay DSW!), I'm in a bit of a pickle. I try my hardest to work out at least 5 times a week with 2 off days -- pretty attainable for a college student. But now with a job, am I going to stick to my schedule? Scheduling is something I've never been entirely great at. If I have homework that needs to be done, it will most certainly wait until after I've napped. Napping always comes first, right?

I haven't started the job yet but the beginning of next week will, no doubt, be a tough one. I just hope I can carve out my daily hour-long workout! I think with my determination I will be able to figure it all out. Wish me luck!

By the way, have any of you checked out Reasons to be Fit? Such a great site for inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...