Friday, February 1, 2013

White Bean Dip



White Bean Dip

Ingredients:


  • 1 can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lemon, juiced
  • 1 tsp hot sauce (or to taste)
Directions:
In a food processor, combine ingredients and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.  Serve with carrot sticks or pita triangles.  



                                                                                                                       
Lightening Fast White Bean Dip
Picture and Recipe: http://www.pauladeen.com/

                                                            

Unfortunately, I don't have a food processor, so I had to use my blender.  Not ideal, but I made it work.  I had to add a little more lemon juice (yes, I used lemon juice instead of a lemon, it tasted fine) to get the consistency that I wanted.  Then I had to add more hot sauce to get the flavor that I wanted.  Feel free to add more to this recipe... the original called for cumin, but I don't like that flavor so I omitted it.  I munched on this stuff with baby carrots... yummy and super filling!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovely

    I'm your newest follower from LaurenConrad.com
    Love, love, love your Awesome Blog!

    Feel free to drop by & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...