Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lift Those... Books?

I've seen definite progress in my body but not as much as I thought I would have by now. I've been hitting the gym basically 5 days a week for about two months now and I've lost somewhere around 3 pounds. Talk about disappointing. But I'm trying to look at the bright side. I've been upping my reps by about 12-15, depending on the exercise, and upping the weight on everything I do. Hopefully l start seeing some better results!

Anyway, in case you might be living under a rock, I am unable to access my gym today because we just got ass fucked with just about 2 feet of snow in Massachusetts. I just finished arm exercises that I did using my text books. College problems...


Here's a great arm workout I found from Truffles and Treamills. Five pound text book or not, I can feel the burn.

Note to self: Never leave your protein shaker unwashed after you use it and allow it to sit overnight... Just trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...