Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We Found Nemo

Picture: Google images
  


Just as I was hitting my stride... pilates and my living room workout every other day, running and rollerblading (yes! I bought roller blades!) on the days in between.... NEMO.

I counted hours of shoveling snow as a workout one day.  


Of course, rollerblading is now out of the question, as my favorite trail is now buried under two feet of snow.  So, I actually went to the gym the morning after the storm and spent an hour on the elliptical.  I used to be all about the gym, but ever since I started running outside I dread being stuck in one place as the miles tick by.  I keep crossing my fingers for a heat wave to melt this mess, but unfortunately it's projected to snow again tonight. ughhhhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...